Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Kayser1993 by Kayser199339 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Order11/11 Miffic Thanks to everyone who contributed this tier! by Palalius 93 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frogwizard by Frogwizard127 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: socksxd by socksxd166 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Pedran by Pedran198 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pedran

re: App: Pedran

The application submitted by Pedran is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/pedrean

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
pedran#1960

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
yes.

Location/ Timezone::
Central U.S. Time

Class? :
Paladin

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Holy With both a strong Ret and Prot Offspec; and a fully geared boomkin as well.

Current Server & Faction?:
US-Thrall Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I am a 21 year old Computer science major from minnesota, I have been playing wow since Late B.C. and i enjoy hockey.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes and around 80-90

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes. All gear for all 3 specs is enchanted, gemmed and ready to go. Also I have full consumables.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
Class discords have become my favorite way to prepare for a new boss encounter, as well as keeping up to date on new strats for my class/spec specifically for fights. I use DBM for raiding, along with Weak auras, ElvUI, details, SimC(for raidbots), and Exorcus Raid tools(ERT). Weak Aura's and DBM are mandatory for me, since they are the premier boss alert addons and make raiding infinity easier. Details and ERT are really good for fight analysis on the fly in game, and also I use the Exorcus Raid Cooldown portion of the addon.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
in the last 2 expansions I have gotten every Cutting Edge since siege, apart from NH and Tomb when i was not actively playing the game, and even then I went 3/10m with a friends guild in NH and 7/9M in Tomb after joining a friends guild. Ever since i was called up to raid at a high level in Wrath, I have been drawn to progression raiding. And since I have no problem wiping, I tend to enjoy it alot as well.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
Since coming to thrall in ToT, I raided with the following guilds;
Crossfire:(ToT-BRF) playing Elemental and then Restoration Shaman. Guild disbanded after having roster issues.
Evolution:(End of BRF) Guild was the most toxic place i have ever been in, Left almost instantly. Playing Ele shaman.
Swarm: (part of HFC) have nothing but good memories of swarm, but I left for a better opportunity with more play time in intent. was playing Windwalker Monk
Intent: (HFC-ToV) Raiding in Intent was the best times i have ever had in wow, and we achieved results getting U.S 78th in Emerald Nightmare before disbanding due to leadership in ToV. Played Mistweaver monk obtaining over 12 rank 1's in 3 tiers

Dark Confliction: (end of Tomb - start of Antorus) After a small break for the first time ever in my wow history, I returned to raid with some friends from crossfire in DC. However, due to loot council issues and leadership problems, the core officers pulled out and with only 6 people from the main roster still raiding, I felt like I was not going to continue with this guild. Playing Holy paladin.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
I have heard nothing but good things about this guild, along with the fact that your raid days work perfectly with my schedule for school. As you can see from my raiding history, I can play alot of classes, if not any class, at a high level. So while I'm apping as a holy pally, I would also be willing to play ret, or prot, or my geared boomkin, or restoration druid, or guardian. I am very flexible on what class/spec I play, and i enjoy doing the sidejobs that while are not flashy, are a requirement to kill a boss and i think Unrivaled will be a fantastic place to showcase this.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
Absolutely not.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/pedrean#

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Never
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: