Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Kayser1993 by Kayser1993102 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Order11/11 Miffic Thanks to everyone who contributed this tier! by Palalius 156 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frogwizard by Frogwizard190 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: socksxd by socksxd229 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Pedran by Pedran261 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zestyn

re: App: Zestyn

The application submitted by Zestyn is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/zagden

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Zagden#1933

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes!

Location/ Timezone::
Massachusetts / EST

Class? :
Rogue

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Assassination - Need to build up / practice Sub

Current Server & Faction?:
Emerald Dream, Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I've been a fan of Blizzard games for a long, long time and have spent 13 years with WoW. I love this game and it's always been a passion - I have every collector's edition box, all class campaigns done, etc. I also dabble in Overwatch on the side. Aside from gaming I'm a creative weirdo, I like writing and play DnD with friends on Sunday nights. I'm the type to actually care about WoW's story, so get ready for that.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Connection is stable with few disconnects. Running 60 frames in raid.

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Last I checked, yes! Mastery is just slightly better than agi for me, hence why I have no Agi gem. Engineering and JC are maxed.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I always update my mods - DBM included - before raid.

I use the Rogue Discord and the guides pinned there for deep dives and to tweak my rotation or stats. If I have questions, I ask them there. Aside from that I practice, practice, practice. In Legion I dumped an aging mod and began to use WeakAuras for cooldowns and the like, which have been a godsend. I also of course use weakauras for bosses

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
I've been raiding since Molten Core in classic, though after Vaelastrasz broke my guild I was unable to get into a more serious raiding scene until Cataclysm, when I made the Goblin rogue I'm applying with right now! I cleared most of tier 11, missed a bit of tier 12 and completed tier 13 when it was piss-easy. I raided through Mists of Pandaria, mostly through Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar, always getting within the last 3 or 4 hard mode bosses. In Legion I missed most of EN but was there day one for NH and got 8/10, and then day one Tomb I got 5/9 with no attempts on Mistress.

I love raiding and have raided this long because I live for the progression kills. Banging our heads on a boss for hours, adjusting plans and roster, getting a little better every time until finally the thing drops and the nerd screams come. There's nothing else quite like it.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
In Legion, my only major raiding guild was Volition on Emerald Dream. They were a great group and I made friends there, but a couple weeks ago both main tanks and all but one officer left and they converted to a casual raiding guild. This was due to roster issues and the fact that Emerald Dream is a nightmare to recruit for. I was with them since January this year and raided constantly until they stopped.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
"No toxicity or name-calling." Aside from the fact you guys have the exact raid times of my old guild and vaguely similar progression, a raid environment that's constructive and calm (mostly, we're all human) is very important to me. Plus, I liked the group during the Saturday raid last week, it was a good time.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No problem taking it easy for the team.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GdhDtVwHXrmqFaRy#type=damage-done&fight=7

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
I have and I agree.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: