Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Ninez89 by Ninez8914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Oraem by Oraem22 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Zestyn by Zestyn35 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Viconìà by Viconìà110 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon128 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yarrghh

re: App: yarrghh

The application submitted by yarrghh is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightnings-blade/yarghtard

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
brut4lfk#1661

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
yes

Location/ Timezone::
Mountain -7

Class? :
Demon Hunter

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Vengeance, off spec is still being built

Current Server & Faction?:
Lightning's Blade/ Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I am 29 years old, I have been playing wow for right around 11 years, Really started pushing content in Wrath with ulduar and ICC, I have always played the game to progress and push end game content. and i like raccoons. I have a pet raccoon named rocket.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I use icy veins as a guideline, Dh discord, forums and top guild reviews/guides on classes/fights. I read all fights that i am about to do, familiarize myself with content, if i have to PTR to learn about new content i do, I will run content on an alt to ensure understanding of fights/mechanics. I use DBM and it is up to date. I check for addon updates daily.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
I started really pushing content in Wrath, I started in vanilla with a little bit of MC never cleared it, Wotlk 25h lk, ulduar 0 light, cata full clear of all content on heroic with the exception of sinestra achieving that kill after content, mop i was more pvp oriented but still cleared 7/14M SoO, WoD - Highmaul 7/7H 4/7M BRF- 10/10h 3/10m Legion - 6/7m en 1/3m tov 5/10m nh 4/9 H ToS

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
My current guild i have raided with since i began playing again just after EN release, The server that we are on is dead, there are several roster issues that arent able to be fixed with the lack of people on the server, guild is slowly splitting apart so i am looking into finding another guild on a populated server to push progression with.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
I would love to push end game content with an established guild and achieve high competitive rankings on boss kills!

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/T7hKPVMrJqnBWQGC

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Jump to: