Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Viconìà by Viconìà51 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon68 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bipolarbear143 by bipolarbear143103 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: yarrghh by yarrghh103 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall120 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Witness of Thrall

re: App: Atela2

Go ahead and add ADD Levon#1163 to Battle.net. He will be able to talk to you directly about the team roster.

Atela2

re: App: Atela2

The application submitted by Atela2 is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/atela

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Itela#1981

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
Ocean City, NJ - EST

Class? :
Death Knight

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Main spec is currently frost. Comfortable with both unholy and blood with Concordance for all, though blood is lagging behind a little gear-wise.

Current Server & Faction?:
Thrall - Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
Hey all. My name's Jim and I'm from New Jersey. I am an executive headhunter (I help place qualified individuals in executive positions) as well as an investor. Basically I'm everything that's unpopular at the moment. Please don't hold it against me! I currently live in Ocean City, New Jersey. Aside from WoW I play pretty much every other Blizzard game in varying amounts as well as the occasional game on an older system, the N64 being a personal favorite. Outside of gaming and work, I'm a huge follower of European soccer and pretty much anything within the realm of science.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Internet speed is 175 down, 35 up. Usual raid FPS is around 90, with less demanding fights getting up around 120 and more demanding ones dipping around 70-80

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
All gear is enchanted and gemmed where appropriate with the highest level materials. I have maxed enchanting and jewelcrafting, which this expansion serves mostly for on-the-fly enhancements to newly-acquired gear.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
If I'm not familiar with a boss I read guides and watch videos from any reputable sources. I don't use too many sites these days. I used to use Icy Veins frequently but I haven't been a fan of their content this expansion from a death knight perspective. WoWhead's written guides, Fatboss's Youtube videos, and some kill videos make up most of my research for content I'm unfamiliar with. My raid addons only include DBM, Skada, ERT, OmniCC and WeakAuras, which means I run a very vanilla-looking UI at the moment.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
I have an extensive history of raiding dating back to Vanilla WoW. My experience in cutting edge progression peaked during Cataclysm and MoP. In WoD I had a little less as I had some real life commitments that kept me from being able to really devote time and energy to hardcore progression, going so far as to quit the game altogether for a period of about eight months several months after HFC's release. I returned shortly before Legion still with some outstanding commitments but with a little more time to spare. As of March, I have significantly more time to devote to the game so I have been searching for a place to re-enter the progression scene. I haven't achieved much mythic experience thus far (3/10M) but I'm hoping to change that going into Tomb.

My interest in raiding is down to the challenge of it. It's always nice to get a good upgrade but frankly I just enjoy killing bosses and being a beneficial part of a successful, fun-loving group.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
The guild I spent the most time with was Return to Honor. I was there for about three years starting about midway through MoP and extending into NH's release in Legion. After my schedule freed up, I left them in pursuit of more progression. I landed in my current guild, No Breaks, after a short search. They were just starting with M NH and I quickly became a fixture of their raid. After achieving 3/10M in relatively quick time, interest sharply dropped off in the raid and mythic was shelved entirely with an uncertain outlook in that regard going into Tomb, which has led me here.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
I love guilds that have a combination of genuinely good people who are also a competent bunch capable of making headway in cutting edge content. My experience is well below your guild's progress; however that hasn't put me off from applying. Despite my experience this expansion, I think that I could be achieving more. I believe that I would be a beneficial member of a higher-tier group. I'm willing to put myself out there in an attempt to prove that I can do the job.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
Not at all. The guild's progress is the most important thing.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/atela#rankingzone=11

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: