Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon5 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bipolarbear143 by bipolarbear14340 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: yarrghh by yarrghh40 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall56 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall59 days ago2 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bojook

re: App: bojook

The application submitted by bojook is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/deathwing/bojook

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
bojook#1430

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
Wisconsin

Class? :
Warlock

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Demo, Afflic

Current Server & Faction?:
Deathwing-Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I'm ex military, just started school, I have been playing WoW since vanilla and have two accounts. The Guild I am currently in is fracturing and I'm looking to get a jump on joining one that is sticking together better.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
yes

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
i use the lockonestopshop.com mainly because it is created by some of the top tier locks, its full of parses and I love to read logs to get a better understanding of my class. I use all mandatory raid Addons IE DBM, Weak Aura's etc

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
I have always raided in this game, and raiding in WoW is usually what brings me back to the games when other ones come out and I try playing both of them at the same time. Unfortunately nothing beats WoW in raiding.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
I was an officer in the guild I'm currently in, but when Finals for school came about, i had to play less for 2 weeks. I still made every raid, had consumables ready, up to date, my parses are always great and I end up in top 5 DPS, while doing all mechanics almost flawlessly. I just wasn't on enough, so I was told I was going to be replaced. The person they replaced me with let it go to his head, and he begun fighting with a lot of raiders, most of which have jumped ship. WE can barely get a raid group of the ground now.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
Looking for a more solid raid team, a group of people that are always working together to clear content, and Nighthold is the first raid tier I didnt clear before the next tier came out on the highest difficulty. I would prefer that to not happen again, I work hard and play hard, and I want to get as much out of the game as I am putting in.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
Not at all, its understandable.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/deathwing/bojook

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Witness of Thrall

Thanks for the time you took filling out our application.  We are reviewing it right now and expect a reply hopefully by the end of the day.

Witness of Thrall

ADD Levon#1163 to Battle.net. He will be able to talk to you directly about the team roster.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: