Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall17 hours ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall4 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Suupreem by Witness of Thrall4 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Atela2 by Witness of Thrall4 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solaah

re: App: Solaah

The application submitted by Solaah is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Solaah/simple

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Smores#11134

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
EST

Class? :
Druid

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Resto w/ Balance OS

Current Server & Faction?:
Horde - Wyrmrest Accord

Tell us a little about yourself.:
Came back to legion after a break and enjoying things so far. Looking to push into harder mythic content in a healthy environment and make some friends along the way. I also play Overwatch, Rocket League, and I play piano too.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes, 90

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I look up kill videos of the fight from the perspective of my spec/class. I go over class discords to itemize correctly and approach the fight properly. I look over Warcraft logs to see how others do on this fight.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
5/10M NH
2/3 M ToV
7/7M EN

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
Abandoned - 5/10M NH
Reason for leaving: Cant make raid times anymore because change in work schedule.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
Raiding times that are ideal for me with a progression level that is at a competitive level.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
Depends on the reason.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18181967/latest/#metric=hps

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: