Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall2 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall5 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Suupreem by Witness of Thrall5 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Atela2 by Witness of Thrall5 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pixelexip
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: Pixelexip

The application submitted by Pixelexip is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/character/thrall/Pixelexip/

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
JonSnow#1972

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
Los Angelese PST

Class? :
Mage

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Frost/ Fire

Current Server & Faction?:
Thrall Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I'm a college student that is a server at a restaurant which gives me flexible hours to make almost any raid time. I always want to be the best at what I do so I push myself in that direction when it comes to making decisions. You will see this in my ranks when it comes to my transition from fire to frost and then to getting more gear for frost including a good legendary. If you go by a fight by fight basis you will see from my few weeks back into the game I was able to bring IV uptime fro 25% to 50% to now roughly 80% in heroic. This is the kind of progression I expect of myself.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes, Yes. Raid settings 80 FPS

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes, 50 in Weapon just came back 2 weeks ago

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
Create a BIS list prior to raid. I usually test PTR but I've only been able to test the isle content and the second boss this patch. I use altered-time for general knowledge and then I start to minmax for myself. I run sims for new pieces of gear with pawn strings and usually have Talent profiles for different bosses presimmed. As for macros I have the basic cancel aura macros, focus target mouse over macros and the typical mage ones. DBM I usually sit 1 patch behind because of how bossmods can break. As for the rest of my addons I use all the usual ones and I have mage specific wa's that i personally made.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
H ICC10/25 cannot remember the guild Boomy
Took cata off
Insurgency guild:
MoP SoO 10/25 25 roster finished US 150, 10 Man roster finished US 49 Spriest
Highmaul US 150 we did really bad here because we lost 4 of our 10 man raiders and our tank was stacking vers zzzzz Mage
BRF US 125 Mage
HFC US 100 Mage
Untold Prophecy:
End of HFC
EN US 117 Mage
Took ToV off
Undocumented Raiders:
3/10 Mythic before the GM called it quits

I've always been interested in high end raiding because of the competitive nature of it.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
Insurgency: The GM refused to make changes to get us back up too US 50 and kept promising us that things would change. I remained loyal throughout the entire process
Untold Prophecy: It got tiresome being 10 Ilvls ahead of a majority of the guild because I actually did M+ farming; i burnt myself out
Undocumented Raiders: MW monk BMed the tank into leaving the guild and then the guild just fell apart because the RL thought we could kill Spellblade before Krosus

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
I feel that I could augment your guild with my dps and attitude that I take towards raiding. I believe that I can help the guild progress quickly and fluidly.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22390421/latest/

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes, makes sense

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: