Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Viconìà by Viconìà51 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon68 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bipolarbear143 by bipolarbear143103 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: yarrghh by yarrghh103 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall120 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zane675

re: App: zane675

The application submitted by zane675 is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Zaneil/simple

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
zane675#1724

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes. I've raided these times for a year

Location/ Timezone::
EST

Class? :
Priest

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Holy. Shadow is offspec

Current Server & Faction?:
Mug'thol Alliance

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I'm an EMT-B and interior firefighter. I work well with others and in structured environments. Other than video games I enjoy rock climbing and on the weekends I generally am out drinking and dancing. I'm a huge 80's new wave fan. I am very personable and get along with nearly everyone I meet and am very easy going. I solve problems instead of creating them.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6126128008.png

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Been on M progress for a while now so yes.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
The obvious consumables, gems and enchants. I use H2P, Priest discord, and Warcraftlogs as reference material. Relevant addons include Healbot, Decursive, TMW, Skada, ExoRT, DBM. Everything is up to date.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
Successful PROGRESSION kills for the following:
EN: 7/7N 7/7H (mythic prog was before my time. Full clear of M content on farm)
ToV: 3/3N 3/3H 2/3M
NH: 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M

I'm currently seeking a guild to continue mythic progression with

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
During WoD I was a raid lead for a casual guild. We had full heroic clear on current content and the desire for M content was not there. Pre legion i made the decision to leave the guild in order to satisfy my goals to be at the cutting edge. I shot high and successfully applied to the highest alliance guild on the server cluster; Hello Kitty Club.

I started on their B-team for normal and heroic content and took 90-98% parses with ease pulling 50%+ more hps than other healers. My raid lead experience kicked in and became popular with other members as I made important calls and provided structure which was seemingly lacking.

After a short amount of time I was scooped up by the A-team and was geared through EN M farm. It was at the launch of ToV where I began my first M progression and after experiencing it I would have it no other way than to experience the content at this level. As a team.

Why are you leaving your current guild?
The A-team is faction changing in order to have access to a larger pool of potential players to recruit from. After being with the guild for a year I'm going to use this as an opportunity to find a guild who are in need of a holy priest so I can progress mythic content on the highest competitive level.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:

I'm currently seeking a guild to continue mythic progression with. This seems like a good fit.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
This is standard practice and a necessity. I am not interested in making a faction/realm transfer for a bench slot. However I understand sitting for gearing or class diversity reasons and have no issues with it. I sat for M krosus because we needed a H pally. I understand.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2510261/10/#metric=hps

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 1x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> Never
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: