Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon12 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bipolarbear143 by bipolarbear14347 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: yarrghh by yarrghh47 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall63 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall66 days ago2 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scorn08

re: App: Scorn08

The application submitted by Scorn08 is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Arelyria/simple

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Scorn#1592

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
Alberta, Canada. MT timezone

Class? :
Death Knight

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Frost, willing to play any spec

Current Server & Faction?:
Thrall - Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I'm 21, I currently work as a 2nd year electrician (potential of working overtime, but should always know in advance, and most likely wouldnt interfere with raiding). I have been playing WoW for about 9.5 years now.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes, I get at least 65 FPS while in combat.

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes, other than max professions as I only grabbed alchemy and enchanting on this character for mats and longer flasks. I have a max alchemist and enchanter on the server still.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I always try to do my very best. To do so I am part of the DK Discord server, and I abuse warcraft logs to find out what I can be doing after every single raid. I use a combination of weak auras and tellmewhen to keep track of things during raid. I do currently have the latest version of DBM installed.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
Wrath: Axis Powers - Akama from Naxx-ICC left due to RL realm transferring suddenly and guild falling apart, Life Sentence - Akama for ICC and Ruby Sanctum. Full cleared H10ICC, and got to H25 Sindragosa. During wrath I mained a blood (dps) dk and a boomkin.

Cata: Life Sentence - Akama. Full cleared all heroic content. I mained a boomkin for all of cata.

MoP: Life Sentence - Akama for MSV, then guild stopped progression raiding as too many members had real life things going on. I left the guild and didnt find a good guild until the end of ToT.
Chaos Unison - Aggramar/Fizzcrank: Full cleared HSoO before prepatch. I mained a disc priest and destro lock during MoP.

WoD: Chaos Unison - Aggramar/Fizzcrank: Cleared 4/7M HM, 3/10M BRF. Ended up leaving the guild due to bad leadership and lack of progression
Incursio Tres - Aggramar/Fizzcrank: 12/13 M HFC, had to leave the guild due to real life things going on at the time.I mained a demo lock for HM and BRF, and a sub rogue for HFC.

Legion: Golden Ghost - Thrall: 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 9/10H NH. Left the guild due to lack of members consistently from EN to NH, thus not being able to do mythic progression which is my goal. I have mained a Spriest, Holy Pally, and Frost DK.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
Sorry, kinda went overboard and combined both questions in one.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
Came across the guild on WoWProgress, times worked for me and it all around sounds like a solid guild. I also like the guild name for what that's worth.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
I do not

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21915774/latest/#bracket=18

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
I did, and I agree

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: