Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Viconìà by Viconìà52 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon69 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bipolarbear143 by bipolarbear143104 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: yarrghh by yarrghh105 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall121 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Resonance

re: CLOSED - App: Resonance - by Palalius

Disregard, found a different guild.

Resonance

re: CLOSED - App: Resonance - by Palalius

Hm, any update on this? I assume the answer is a 'no'? I have some newer logs that have been posted.

Resonance

re: App: Resonance

The application submitted by Resonance is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Matikk/simple

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Matikk

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes, 100% attendance

Location/ Timezone::
Midwest - Central

Class? :
Druid

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Resto - Balance off-spec - Not too fantastic but can use it if needed.

Current Server & Faction?:
Thrall - Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
Not much to say - video game junkie who has played WoW since Vanilla. Quit for a couple of expansions (MOP + WoD) but came back recently (about 3 months ago).

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes, never had any disconnects or issues, and just bought a brand new comp a few months ago.

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
No issues there.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
Preparation for raids = have adequate flask/food/pots/etc and be logged in ~30 minutes before raid start.
DBM always up-to-date
Main tool I use to track cooldowns/procs are WeakAuras, and Grid for raid frames and HOT/debuff managing.
I see that Elitist Jerks has died since I've been gone, so I've mostly been using Icy Veins.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
Current content - 9/10H Nighthold, 4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV.

Before MoP - Pretty much all hard mode encounters I have cleared, was always in a 3-4 day raiding guild that was pushing content.

Skipped MoP + WoD because Cata was garbage right up until the end and it discouraged me from continuing. From what I heard, I didn't miss too much.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
Current Guild = The Bake Shop.
People are cool to hang with, but they aren't too raid focused and don't take things too seriously. Too many dead weights holding back progression. I don't mind wiping on progression content, but when it's 25+ wipes to Heroic Gul'Dan (or Botanist, or whatever) to the same very simple mistakes being repeated over and over and over ....

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
Don't have any interest in changing realms, looked you guys up on WoWprogress and it seemed you were perhaps looking for a Druid healer. Raid times also work perfectly for me.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No problems with that.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21555054/latest#metric=hps

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes I agree, I like loot council.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: