Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall2 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall5 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Suupreem by Witness of Thrall5 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Atela2 by Witness of Thrall5 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Palalius
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: Rakitin1

Thanks for the application lets talk this evening if you are available, you can add me at creon#1725 or I will shoot you an invite when I get home from work.  

re: App: Rakitin1

The application submitted by Rakitin1 is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/R%C3%A4k%C3%ADt%C3%ACn/simple

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Rakitin@1573

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
Maryland/Est

Class? :
Druid

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Restoration

Current Server & Faction?:
Illidan/ Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I am 23 and work in retail. I play Ps4 for my FPS gaming itch and play some Overwatch, LoL, and PoE on PC. On off raid days I mostly do my dailies and mythic+. Sometimes I dabble in Bgs but i dont' have enough people who wanna do it with me so i get bored of it. I try to play outside of raid as much as possible but work can get in the way of that due to my ever changing schedule and exhausting days of listening to people complain and hate me. I like to do guild group activities and enjoy the game much more when playing with friends/guildies.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes, normally 80 or so fps on average

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes I have all of my enchants and gem slots filled. I am inscription/Herbalism (not 800 yet becuase i swapped for vantus runes for the raid team)

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I prepare for raids by doing research on all of the fights by watching streams, videos, and looking at guides on forums (mmo-chamion, wow-head, etc). I come with all of my pots/food/flasks and am on on time (usually early). The addons I use for raiding are Angry assignments, Bigwigs, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, Vuhdo, Weakauras 2, and details. I always update all of my addons before raid time because they fix bugs/ add more into them especially at the start of a new raid.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
I am a fairly new raider when it comes to exp. I raided very little in WotLK killing some of naxx and nothing else. I left the game until MoP and came back to clear 10/14N (now Heroic) SoO. Then struggled to find a guild on my old server going 7/7H highmaul and 10/10H BRF then decided to server transfer to Zul'Jin and build the last guild I was in clearing 12/13M HFC and 7/7M en 3/3H ToV. I have been trialing with guilds/ pugging to get 9/10H NH.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
I have been in 3 guilds technically since I came back to the game at the end of MoP. When I say technically I mean that ive gone through some mergers. I was in a guild called Edge of Madness on Garrosh - US. I started as a regular casual then started raiding with their team. They were pretty casual and not really trying hard. With my competetive nature I ended up taking over raid leading and making it into a more prrogressive guild. We had troubles recruiting due to being a dead server so we merged with another guild called Disillusioned and i stayed raid leader. We still had the same issues with people underperforming and not being able to replace so we decided to transfer to Zul'Jin - US. We were able to build a full Mythic roster and right as we were about to get into Mythic we had issues with our GM and ended up breaking up. I took a bunch of the raiders and made the last guild I was in called Provoked. We built up our roster again and went though a lot of restructures and rebuilding going into this expac. We struggled to finalize our last few raid spots during EN and raiders were getting antsy so we decided to merge with another guild (keeping the name Provoked). I ended up stepping down from raid lead but stayed an officer and Healer lead. We were able to fully clear Mythic EN and all of Heroic ToV before breaking up.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
You guys have the same type of mindset that I have when it comes to raiding. You guys keep a fun environment while pushing content at a higher level.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No issue sitting

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11394637/latest#bracket=-1&metric=hps

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 1x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: