Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon5 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bipolarbear143 by bipolarbear14340 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: yarrghh by yarrghh40 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall56 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall59 days ago2 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trigor
DruidTrigor
In-Game Rank 2

re: APPROVED - App: Nitefyr - by Kharizzma

Hello! I got your friend request on battle.net. I'd like to talk to you next time I catch you on! Just shoot me a message whenever or I will message you if I see you online.

Nitefyr
In-Game Lowest Rank

Read the info for applicants.

Nitefyr
In-Game Lowest Rank

Forgive me, I hit enter and didn't do the "Applicattion availability" portion. I am available most evenings with the exception of Friday. 

Nitefyr
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: Nitefyr

The application submitted by Nitefyr is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Nitefyr/advanced

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Nite#1769

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
Wisconsin

Class? :
Mage

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
MS: Fire, working on Frost

Current Server & Faction?:
Thrall - Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
My name is Esteban. I am an Army Vet having served 6 years with 1 deployment. I currently work as a Corrections Officer. I am married with no kids. Currently, I am striving to pursue my dream of being a Police Officer.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes, most of the time between 80-100. Drops during heavy visual effects like the wave on Helya to around 30-40 for a couple seconds.

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Everything thing is good to go except professions. Enchanting and Tailoring don't need to be max for the best.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I used to spend hours upon days researching my class. I still spend time doing that but not anywhere near as much. I actively read forums and watch videos in my free time. When I have a good chunk of time, I analyze logs between myself and the other mages in my guild and guild close in rank. Altered time is my main source of information. My macro's are fairly basic. Almost all of my utility abilities are stop casting for things like spellsteal, interupt, iceblock, etc. My overall ui is ElvUI. Bigwigs is checked daily.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
My raiding experience is rather long. I've been raiding since January of 2010. I joined the top guild on my server at the time when I returned from Iraq. From there the passion for raiding grew. I was part of several top 20 (at the time) guilds including No Chicks Allowed (Firelands), Reckoning (Dragon Soul), and Intent (MoP - BRF).
I love raiding. Simple as that. It's the best part, in my opinion, of this game. I love the raiders high. That feeling you get when you finally kill a boss that has been standing in your way. The fact that you can't raid alone is another big part of it. Needing a team to execute a strategy to accomplish the goal(s) is what makes this fun.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
Newest - Oldest (Last 3 years)
DNA - Thrall: I'm leaving because the guild is done raiding. The 2016 holidays took a tole on the guild with our GM and 2nd officer deciding not to continue.

Evolution - Thrall: I had missed several raids due to an ongoing issue with my personal life. Logged in one day and was guildless.

Intent - Kel'Thuzad/ Thrall: I left due to raid time. I joined as a 4th mage during Sha of Fear progression. I stayed as a core/backup for most of my tenure there. I left on good terms and still talk to the old GM Gorexar.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
Unrivaled is on the same server as I am. You are at the same progression as what I am. It would be an easy transition. I'm already here and available. You can easily reach any of my previous guild mates to inquire about me. I posted on the forums and you responded. Unrivaled to me, is the best option in my opinion to continue raiding.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
I have no problem sitting. I know some classes are better suited for some bosses than others. I won't argue and in most cases will volunteer if its for the betterment of the raid at that time.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/28775/10/#boss=1841

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
I have not. I will after posting this. Your rules, as member of the guild, I will abide by them.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: