Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall2 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall5 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Suupreem by Witness of Thrall5 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Atela2 by Witness of Thrall5 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trigor
DruidTrigor
In-Game Rank 2

re: DECLINED - App: drudee1 - by DruidTrigor

Hi Thanks for applying. Unfortunately we're not interested right now. Good luck with your guild search!

drudee1

re: App: drudee1

The application submitted by drudee1 is as follows:

World of Warcraft Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Mohnk/advanced

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
drudee#11420

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
Texas/CST

Class? :
Monk

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Windwalker yes Mistweaver

Current Server & Faction?:
Kil'jaeden-Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I'm 22 years old been playing wow of and on since BC launch. I played pretty casually all throughout bc and cata. I didn't start seriously raiding up until MoP, I really enjoy the atmosphere, teamwork needed, and cooperation needed to progress and down bosses through raid tiers.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes i do, usually get around 60 fps during a boss encounter

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I usually start off watching a video of the boss kill on youtube (fatboss), from there i like to look at all the current logs for my class/spec to see what talents/abilities they are using to see what works best for that encounter.

As far as addons go i use tidyplates, Weakauras, Elvui, Rclootcouncil, Exorsus raid tools, and bigwigs for raiding. I use these addons because it helps me play the most optimal way in a raid encounter.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
I have been playing wow on and off since cata launch but did not start seriously raiding until MOP. I have the most experience playing as range/melee dps, I have also healed a little in the past and feel comfortable doing so.

MOP- Started raiding with my friends guild cleared
Tier 14-6/6h MSV, 6/6h HOF, 3/4h ToES.
tier 15- didnt get to raid due to irl stuff
tier 16- 12/14h guild split up and didnt finish out SoO due to officers not getting along.

WOD- 7/7m 10/10m I transfered to illidan at the start of wod and raided as balance with a guild named <Advantage> on illidan we managed to get us #129 in tier 17. Ix had to quit for awhile and didnt get to raid in tier 18 but they got #99 US. After that the guild split up and everyone kind of went there seperate ways.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
My last most noteable guild was Called <Advantage> on illidan. Unfortunately the guild split up due to real life issues and everyone kind of went there seperate ways. I am currently in <Hostile> on kil'jaeden but i can not get a spot to raid.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
I want to join a progression oriented team that has a healthy enviornment and shares the same goals as me.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No i do not have any problem sitting

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15685902/10/

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes, and i completely agree with the rank and loot rules.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: