Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frogwizard by Frogwizard9 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: socksxd by socksxd49 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Pedran by Pedran81 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Tannzen by Tannzen84 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Ninez89 by Ninez89139 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
socksxd

re: App: socksxd

The application submitted by socksxd is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/laughing-skull/socksxd

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
socks#11337

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
yes

Location/ Timezone::
Minnesota, Central

Class? :
Priest

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Shadow, Yes i am able to heal as both other specs.

Current Server & Faction?:
Laughing Skull, Horde.

Tell us a little about yourself.:
Outside of raid i enjoy fishing and backpacking.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes, 80-90+

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
Yes, enchanting has all enchants i need / tailoring for gold making to sustain raids.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I watch video's explaining how the fights will work and start thinking about how i can effectively do damage. i'm always simming my character to figure out what i could be doing better both gearwise and play wise, i look at logs to see what things people are doing vs not doing, if it's just lucky procs or rng. i use Bigwigs and it's always updated, i previously was "stuck" in a calling position in my old guild and had to pay very close attention to timers / upcoming mechanics and how to deal with them.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
i played to 13/13m HFC, 7/7m EN, 2/3m ToV, 9/10m NH, 7/9m ToS, and currently 7/11m in Antorus with a 3% wipe on Varimathras.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
leaving my current guild because, as previously stated, i ended up with the short end of the stick and having to raid lead / call things for everybody. This caused my personal play to suffer which i'm not a huge fan of (and evidenced in my logs). As the leadership started to change, i could see more and more raiders not really respecting other officers and just decided that it was easier for me to leave and find something new that is capable of finishing the tier.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
Looking for a solid guild that has ambitions of clearing current tier. I play a plethora of alts that all have similar gear to this priest, they could all be used in place as well. I'm a solid player who isn't a parse monkey and cares very little about loot.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/laughing-skull/socksxd

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes. Yes.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: