Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Order11/11 Miffic Thanks to everyone who contributed this tier! by Palalius 10 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frogwizard by Frogwizard44 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: socksxd by socksxd83 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Pedran by Pedran115 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Tannzen by Tannzen118 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oraem

re: App: Oraem

The application submitted by Oraem is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/oraem

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
NuubbCake#1892

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yess

Location/ Timezone::
MTN Standard

Class? :
Death Knight

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Blood; UH offspec and not really.

Current Server & Faction?:
Proudmoore - Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I am currently living in Colorado. Just a young spirit looking for a new team to play this game with. I've been taking a break since October after a falling out with my last guild. <freelance> on alliance proudmoore. I've been wanting to roll Blood Elf and play with family on horde side, but still wanting to be in an active raiding team.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Upwards of 120fps~ 200mb/dl 15mb/upload

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
I believe so

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I read and watch videos for fights I haven't seen. I have made all of my own macros for my own play styles. Yes I have DBM up to date before raids, as well as all other add-ons and weakauras that I use.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
I am competitive in nature and raiding is a way to express that in a team environment. I got AOTC for Tomb in July, and since then have needed something else to fill that time in with therefore I joined a Mythic team and progressed with them up until early October.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
My only Mythic raiding guild I played with was Freelance. I had a falling out with them early October due to some communication issues I was experiencing with not only my off-tank, but the officer team as well. We we're having a difficult night progressing on Avatar the off tank at the time (Eld) basically told me his job didn't matter after I asked him why Maiden wasn't on a beam in time, "It's not the reason we wiped." This was with three minutes to spare in raid time and realistically it wouldn't have been difficult for me to put in one last pull for everyone's experience. Instead I got triggered and left group, not willing to do one other pull. At the time I had company over and was just wanting to sit back and watch the rest of the football game before work the next morning. An Officer persisted I get into discord to plead my case which I didn't believe It was necessary, he was able to read Eld and I's communication in chat previously. I'm not one for power struggle between teammates and that is exactly what my officer was attempting to do with me. I didn't want to talk at that time and he didn't respect that of me. I finally got into discord and he told me to "drop my attitude or find another guild." Naturally, someone heated in the moment being told to drop their attitude doesn't necessarily work, So I gquit on the spot and haven't been playing much since.

I apologize for the paragraph of drama but this is my complete story of why/how I left after I did a lot for this team. Overall I don't enjoy being disrespected nor did I feel like I deserved it in that moment. I understand what I did was wrong due to the fact that I hindered my team one last pull on the boss for that night; But I was frustrated and If my partner isn't willing to put in the effort on every pull than I don't feel as though I should be the one to be punished.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
I am looking for an active tanking spot with a solid team. You also play on Thrall which is where I'm looking to transfer to.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
No I don't have a problem sitting

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/oraem

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: