Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Ninez89 by Ninez8914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Oraem by Oraem22 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Zestyn by Zestyn35 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Viconìà by Viconìà110 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon128 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bipolarbear143

re: App: bipolarbear143

The application submitted by bipolarbear143 is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightnings-blade/monkinaround

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
Bipolarbear#1354

Real Life Gender?:
Male

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes

Location/ Timezone::
US/EST

Class? :
Monk

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Mistweaver

Current Server & Faction?:
Lightnings Blade/Horde

Tell us a little about yourself.:
Was active duty military for 10 years, an injury sustained while training cut my career short so now i'm back in school getting a degree in digital forensics with a double minor in cyber security and homeland security.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes usually get around 109 fps at 4k

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
yes, gemmed, enchanted (herb/inscription) maxed with ToS vantus runes

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
Spartanui, with a few other addons like boss timers and healing frames. I do use DBM. I typically watch fatboss videos of new bosses prior to raid events to ensure i understand mechanics and what is being asked of me. I also use https://www.dvorakgaming.com/world-of-warcraft/guides/class-guides/monk/mistweaver/ to keep up with MW things since there aren't many forums for us.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
Currently, 9/9 N/H NH, 4/9 M NH, 9/9 N ToS and 3/9 H ToS. I have always enjoyed raiding, it's just hard to push new content with my current guild.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
I have raided with my guild for awhile, however, we are short people and with the server being basically dead recruitment isn't bringing anyone in.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
Just ready to continue progression with new content.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
no, i can understand the reasoning, and i'm an adult.

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZATK3qbFHyQn261P#view=analytical

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes I have and I do.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: