Membership

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Youngcon by Youngcon12 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bipolarbear143 by bipolarbear14347 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: yarrghh by yarrghh47 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bigspookguy by Witness of Thrall63 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: bojook by Witness of Thrall66 days ago2 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suupreem

re: App: Suupreem

The application submitted by Suupreem is as follows:

Quote:
World of Warcraft Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/suupreem

What is your Battle.net Battletag?:
fairybuggy#1826

Real Life Gender?:
Female

Can you make ALL our raid times? Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST:
Yes.

Location/ Timezone::
New York City; EST

Class? :
Paladin

Current specialization? Do you have a strong off-spec you are willing to play?:
Retribution; Will Play Protection; Learning Holy for Raiding

Current Server & Faction?:
Horde— Thrall

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I am a Film and Economics major at Johns Hopkins University. I have been gaming as a hobby since I was tiny— I delved into Runescape when I was in sixth grade, and WoW soon after. I am a people-person who loves chatting, working, and playing in large groups. Something about projects or events that involve many minds makes me happy! I suppose this is what film sets and WoW have in common Happy I'm generally calm and happy. I am happy to answer any other personal questions about myself upon request.

Do you have a stable internet connection/computer? How many frames per second do you get in a raid setting?:
Yes. 80 fps.

Are you raid ready? (All gear enchanted, gemmed, max professions?) Explain::
I have my gear enchanted, and am re-gemming this week. My professions are underway, but not yet complete.

Explain how you prepare for raids. What sites, tools, macros & addons do you use and why? Are you currently using the most up to day version of DBM or BigWigs? Why/Why Not?:
I use DBM, GTFO, Skada, and ElvUI— all up to date. I pull my key information from Icy Veins and WoW head! I use macros for many of my healing/sustainability spells, and one for interrupts. I find that this combination of tools keeps me the most focused, and facilitates cleaner and more efficient gameplay. As a visual-arts person, I value a clean aesthetic and efficiently placed tools.

List some of your raiding experiences. Why are you interested in raiding?:
On my former account, I did higher level raiding in Lich King (also as a Paladin). Since I came back to Legion, I raided Normal NH with my guild; however, they do not advance past this point, and I am eager to move forward. I know that I can quickly be prepared for much more challenging content. I love raiding because it requires my full attention and coordination with others. I enjoy activities that involve many minds, and like the camaraderie of tackling challenging content in a group.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding guilds and why you left/are leaving.:
I am/was in a social/light raiding guild that always hopes to reach further than they can with raiding. They are kind and competent, but do not push their members towards higher tier success.

Why do you want to join Unrivaled?:
I am always striving to perform more effectively and with greater attention to detail. I would like to join a group that reflects these goals! I can see from its profile and website that Unrivaled is effective and a strong group. I like the idea of learning and raiding with amazing players, and Unrivaled offers that. I see myself having Mythic Raid success given the right group of people. I love the idea of a community that is competent enough to relax and enjoy gaming at a high level.

Our roster is full of solid players who know their class. We like to keep a bit of depth to our ranks so there may be times that we need you to sit, for any reason. Do you have a problem sitting?: :
Nope!

Please post a link to up to date combat logs. Warcraftlogs.com is your best source for uploading combat logs. This lets us get accurate information on how you play your class.:
There is a technical problem with my account's link to this. I will work it out and we can discuss it if my application is accepted! I follow a standard rotation and am often told that it is correct.

Have you read our applicants post? Do you agree with our rules involving ranks and loot?:
Yes. I think that your rank system is clear and concise. Your loot rules are fair.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Witness of Thrall

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our application.  We are reviewing this right now and you should get a reply from us by the end of the day.

Witness of Thrall

ADD Levon#1163 to Battle.net. He will be able to talk to you directly about the team roster.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrivaled Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: